Monday, March 31, 2014

...who collect things...

Matt and The Boy still go get allergy shots every week.  Our office gives the kids a small toy every time they get a shot.  We have LOTS of verysmallninjas in a rainbow of colors, that populate the kids' castle shaped birdhouses in their rooms.   Now we have eyeballs.  And they wander about the place, watching things.  With no further ado, I give you:

The Adventures of Eyeballs.

Matt and were sitting here one night when he remarked, "The DVD stack is watching us."
 I started laughing when I remembered that the blanket in Matt's area had been watching me the day before.
 So, we decided to move the eyeballs, and let them watch other things.  Nate's computer was simply too hard to pass up, since it had already grown a mustache.
 I also gave one set a prime location to watch the whole family, by perching them on the shelf next to the front door and looking up the stairs...
 The next morning, Little Dude IMMEDIATELY noticed that the eyeballs had strayed from the locations in which he'd left them, having noticed the ones on the shelf, and he started looking for the other pair.  He got frustrated after a while, and we were of course, in stitches, trying to get him to go look at his computer.  He got a kick out of our placement of them, so much so that since his sister hadn't yet gotten up, he insisted on putting a pair on HER computer... 



 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment