Stupid yardwork. I had a spider on me earlier this morning after I came in from cutting flowers, and I flipped out and dealt with it - accompanied by a decent amount of whooping and dancing. Just now, I see another one crawling across the floor and yelled to Maddie to bring in a shoe. She came in, damned near stepped on it before she noticed where I was pointing. She got close enough to smack it, and it JUMPED in place, and then started to VIBRATE. I didn't hear it screaming, but I'm sure it was.
AND THEN, after she'd smashed it and was looking at the bottom of the shoe, she asks me what to do now. So I started to tell her to wipe it off into the garbage with a paper towel. In the middle of this, she jumps, throws the shoe, jumps UP in the air about a foot, screams like a little girl and starts dancing. I about peed my pants laughing. She thinks it was a hair that brushed her foot...
She's also sure, SURE I TELL YOU that it was a male black widow. Why? Because it was black.
Take off and nuke that $#!* from orbit...
We've decided that the "Invisible Barrier" MUST have a sign outside in Spider language, that says, "Beyond here be Dragons." Legends are told of the Screaming Depths of Hell, where few bugs abide, and from whence no spider has ever returned.
Just love your article.I do invariably look over your web site for brand new articles.I am recently performing on associate app apple fruit benefits thats going awing and special because of you
ReplyDelete